Many athletes, ball players, fighters, and any athlete who could benefit from the therapeutic relief often supplement with Deca Durabolin. Such individuals commonly have no desire to build any new lean muscle mass, but the relief alone is invaluable. Further, such relief can be obtained by a very low dose. A slightly higher dose will provide relief, greatly enhance overall recovery, and enhance muscular endurance. When it comes to performance enhancement, most athletes will find this steroid is hard to beat. More importantly, the relief effects of Deca Durabolin are not masking or false; this anabolic steroid shares nothing in common with over the counter painkillers or prescription painkillers like opiates. Such painkillers only mask the pain, whereas Deca Durabolin can actually heal the body.
• Nandrolone-Decanoate Doses:
- 100mg per week will be enough to promote joint relief and comfort.
- 200mg per week will be the minimum dosing for performance based effects, . growth.
- 400mg per week will be the maximum dose most will ever need for performance.
- 500-600mg per week can be used safely, but this does increase side-effect probability and should only be attempted by the elite and well-experienced.
- When you supplement with Nandrolone-Decanoate, as is with all anabolic steroids, your natural testosterone production will be suppressed; in this case it will be completely suppressed from one single dosing. A single 100mg injection of Nandrolone-Decanoate is all it takes to suppress all testosterone production. For this reason, it is imperative that you supplement with some form of exogenous testosterone when you supplement with the Nandrolone compound. Failure to do so will result in a low testosterone condition, and this is simply not good for your health. Further, testosterone is a fantastic, highly versatile and generally well-tolerated anabolic steroid your body is very familiar with and will only enhance your total results.
• Aromatase Inhibitors:
- Nandrolone-Decanoate does aromatize to a degree; approximately 20% the rate of testosterone. Further, this is a steroid that carries a progestin nature and by these traits can lead to Gynecomastia. With the use of an Aromatase Inhibitor, Gynecomastia can be avoided; Arimidex and Letrozole will both do the trick. Further, an Aromatase Inhibitor will aid in combating water retention that can occur with this steroid.
• Total Use:
- When supplementing with Nandrolone-Decanoate, 8 weeks of total use should be the minimal time frame of use. Any use less than 8 weeks will provide very little as this is such a slow acting steroid, and will simply be a waste of time. To maximize your results, 10-12 weeks of total use will be far more optimal, with 16 weeks generally being the maximal time frame of use.
- Whenever you decide to discontinue anabolic steroid use, you do not want to end use while still supplementing with Nandrolone-Decanoate. As a steroid with a very long activity time, if you end use with a large amount still freshly in your system it can make recovery a tremendously difficult process. In most cases, all Nandrolone-Decanoate use should end at least 2 weeks before all anabolic steroid use comes to a halt; many will find 4 weeks to be needed.
Hypercalcemia may develop both spontaneously and as a result of androgen therapy in women with disseminated breast carcinoma. If it develops while on this agent, the drug should be discontinued. Caution is required in administering these agents to patients with cardiac, renal or hepatic disease. Cholestatic jaundice is associated with therapeutic use of anabolic and androgenic steroids. Edema may occur occasionally with or without congestive heart failure. Concomitant administration of adrenal steroids or ACTH may add to the edema. In children, anabolic steroid treatment may accelerate bone maturation without producing compensatory gain in linear growth. This adverse effect may result in compromised adult stature. The younger the child the greater the risk of compromising final mature height. The effect on bone maturation should be monitored by assessing bone age of the wrist and hand every six months. This drug has not been shown to be safe and effective for the enhancement of athletic performance. Because of the potential risk of serious adverse health effects, this drug should not be used for such purpose.